Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm back...with JulesMD!

Hey there! It's been a while...

I've been busy with my usual things...and also creating new things! They're not all completely done yet. And with me not so savvy with these IT things, I'll need a bit more time to set things up perfectly.

Almost there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules, sure you can link me. Thanks for dropping by. Linda? I have so many lindas in my life. Not sure which one. ;o)


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com