Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jules this week...

...has been very busy...hehe

As I'm preparing a very special batch of wedding favours for a very special couple this weekend (well, all bridal couples are special to me, they hit my emo spot every time! hehe), I'm afraid I must say that I won't be able to take anymore orders until next Monday, for delivery on Thursday onwards.

Those who have emailed and texted your orders to me earlier, insyaAllah, I'll be making your delivery on your requested dates ya...

Thank you for your keen and continued support towards Jules... :)

No comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com