Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Belated Merry Christmas & Season's Greetings, and updates from Jules...

Finally, after over a month of streamyx playing yo-yo on me, the busy charity works, my sister-in-law's wedding and Esfahan's circumcision, I can finally update Jules!

Those on Facebook were able to catch some of my updates coz I could update via phone, which was what I relied on heavily during my streamyx turbulence!

Anyhow, since it's still school holidays, and most of my time is filled entertaining my 3 goons, not to mention preparing for the new school year, I can only manage to offer some eye candy this time around...

In the meantime, here's wishing a Belated Merry Christmas, Belated Boxing Day and the entire Season's Greetings!


A special project for my sister-in-law's wedding, 16 December 2010... The overall theme was Black & White for the akad nikah in the morning, and Pink & Silver for the dinner reception. For her hantaran gifts to the groom I created an exclusive design in Black & White, adding a splash of colour with pink roses and white&pink eustoma coz I personally love these two flowers; for her akad nikah bridal hand bouquet I used the eustoma. A special request from her was to have a photography backdrop at her dinner reception, like what you'd find at red carpet events; and thanks to some help from the Tangerine Team, voila! The bride gets her wish... :) Semoga bahagia ke anak cucu, InsyaAllah...


Nadhrah's fab scrap page that she gave me on my 40th birthday, which I finally managed to frame...


JulesFudgyliciousness (in no particular order)

Fondant, hantaran for a "White & Red Engagement"...

Something purple, a hantaran box&brownie for Rita...

For Ayu's purple wedding (box was prepared by Ayu)...

Brownie bites for Puan Faizah...

A special JulesFudgyTin for the 13th Anniversary of a fab couple, Rezal & Noraini; a diehard football dude and a simply elegant lady...

For Irfan who loves photography...(the brownie is placed on a specially decorated photo frame)

For one of Heska's best buds...

For Amyr, a diehard Chelsea fan...

For Ms. Q's favourite tuition teacher...


JulesAddiction Tins & Boxes

Jules Casablanca canister for a baby girl's cukur jambul and aqiqah...

Jules Tins & Box Tower in sexy black lace and red rose...


JulesDelightfulness

Jules goody bags/party favours/wedding favours filled with brownie bites/chewies/chocolates/sweets...


For the fab G15 ladies, an engagement gift...

A special wedding gift for a friend's niece...


JulesPreciousness
A special baby gift request by Tessa...

More stories and 2011 promotions soon, stay tuned... :)

No comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com