Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Jules in Baroque & Rococo...

I first took a liking to baroque style admiring Denise Huxtable's eclectic wardrobe on The Cosby Show. She was my fashion icon, and there was a time when she wore only baroque, with pearl strands, lace and vintage brooches, oh I so loved them. Then, when I visited the Nymphenburg Palace in Munich some years back, I saw for the first time, the exquisite beauty of baroque art and styles, and the palace also had some element of rococo towards the end of its glory years, oh I just fell in luuuuuurve...

This Raya, I share with you my latest Alexandria Box, which I am so happy to say has the essence of baroque and rococo, with a distinct touch of Jules. I had intended to introduce this circa my 40th birthday, but due to inevitable circumstances, it didn't happen. And originally for Raya 2010, I was planning to do something with a middle eastern feel, namely Esfahan, Damascus and Marrakesh, my jewels :) But since I had had to defer my latest Alexandria Box earlier, I figured I'd introduce it now, while I was still in my 40th year, for it to mean something... My jewels I will keep for next Raya, insyaAllah... :)

I hope you will love Jules Raya 2010 Offerings... :)

No comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com