Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Deepavali!

Hi...I've tried very hard to meet my deadline of 31 October 2010 to reveal my latest JulesChewies, but it looks like I'll have to extend it to either mid or end November 2010.

Last week Esfahan and Damascus were down with tonsilitis and fever, while Marrakesh had bad cough. Then last weekend all were well again, until Monday. On Tuesday, Marrakesh suddenly came down with flu and very high fever. So, for the past week and days I have literally been a mommy koala... Yesterday when I took Esfahan to the Dutch Lady's Kid and School Milks Launch, it was with baby koala Marrakesh in hand... :) I do sincerely apologise for any orders I couldn't accept or any emails or requests I may have overlooked; if you have sent me email, pls also sms to alert me ya, especially if you've sent to my gmail.

So, hopefully I'll be able to show some new things soon ya...

Until then, here's wishing all Hindhu friends and patrons a very Happy Deepavali, may your celebrations be joyous and meaningful, be safe wherever you are...

To my dearest neighbour Megumi and family, we wish you a safe journey balik kampung, and thank you so much for your lovely loaf cake, mmmm sangat sedap, always my favourite :)

No comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com