Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sneak Peek ~ Jules Raya 2011 Offerings

It's that time of year again, and everyone's getting busy with so may exciting things. This year has been quite hectic, with the kids especially, that I haven't really had the time I used to have to plan and create for Jules. It's been the same case for my friends at KerepekLa too. But as always, a quick touching base and chit chat with them over some fab cookies and coffee finally got us started on our usual things again - Raya Goodies!

I hope to post more pictures and info of Jules Raya 2011 Offerings by next week, but in the meantime, here's a sneak peek ~ my darling ribbons! :)

Till next week, InsyaAllah...

And I do hope that you'll also join me and the fab folks of Pride at the "Ride With PRIDE" event this Sunday, 17 July 2011, where I'll also be showcasing some samples of Raya 2011 Offerings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the64th time, I love the way you do your ribbons!!!!!

Fira said...

Hi.. love the way you make all the ribbon bows! DO you mind sharing where do you buy the polka dots ribbon? Have been looking for it quite sometime and its pretty hard to find...


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com