Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sneak peek at the new JulesPreciousness BabyBagPack...

I had ordered two reversible cotton tote bags from the fab Nadhrah, quite some time before my otitis media. And last week she sent them to me...AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I was SO excited. I had been planning for them to be part of JulesPreciousness' gift packages for newborns, as the fab totes make great baby bags. Though I keep telling myself my hiatus is to ensure I get enough rest, I just couldn't resist working on this special project.

I've had to work rather slowly, firstly coz I don't drive much yet, and secondly coz I am really taking things easy this while and not running around like I normally do :)

These are the original totes from Nadhrah's Sew Sweet Designs...thank you dear for these photos :)






After some addendums by Jules, voila!

Jules Contemporary ...for GIRL










When complete, this whole package will contain baby towels, blanket, toiletry, grooming set, baby book, with Jules tins & boxes (the set shown here is not yet complete)...






Jules Classic ...for BOY








When complete, this whole package will contain baby towels, blanket, toiletry, grooming set, baby book, with Jules tins & boxes (the set shown here is not yet complete)...



When I was in KGV (form 2-5) I made my own school bags! I remember my very first quilted tote in black&white polka dots, I gave it a red pocket with white lace trimming and red handles too. Then there was my black&white (yes, my passion for black&whites started that long ago) checkerboard cushioned tote with black handles; my yellow&white gingham bucket tote with yellow string handles; my cross stitch pullstring knapsack, I cross stitched my initials against an abstract design that was popular during the 80's; my purple&white striped messenger with purple satin strap, I loved the huge purple button that was on the front flap; and my white duffel with orange trimming, orange zipper, orange handles and orange strap. And I had different files to match each bag, hehe, each one I decorated myself. Oh yes, those were the days :)

I bought a piece of cotton fabric and a pair of bag handles from Anna Patchwork some time back, and my mom gave me a fabric with a cool black&white houndstooth motif, all with the intention to make bags under JulesAddiction Bags. But, they've been in my storage for more than a year now, woopsie! Hehe... Okay, Nadhrah has given me the inspiration, so yes, I shall soon start Bag-ging again, InsyaAllah.

Till then, I will continue to take it easy, and focus towards getting back to my 100% (or more) soon, InsyaAllah :)

No comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com