Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jules @ 28Jan2010

Halloooooooooo...hope everyone's good and that the new year has been good too so far... :)

These days, with my 3 goons having grown more boystrous and having minds of their own, it's very hard to steal time to update JulesMD...! Everytime I sit at my work table, the 2 younger goons will come, jump on my lap, and insist that they help or see what I'm doing... "nak tolong mommy buat kerja...". Sigh, but I just don't have the will to resist those big, innocent eyes...! So, I'd end up entertaining them : listen to them sing the new songs they learnt in school, hearing them count and spell... Sigh... sucker me!!! But, that's what I resigned from work for, to have more time for my darlings... So, that's what I must make time for, my "harta dunia akhirat" :). Only Esfahan would be upstairs minding his own business; well, he is in Std3 already, I suppose, it'd be weird if he too jumped onto my lap and sing songs! Hehe... But, sometimes, I wish, they didn't grow up too fast....

Anyways, here are my latest updates :

Thanks Ave...it's always a joy to make things for little girls!






Latest baking pan for JulesFudgy...it's KitchenAid!!! A real catch you know, I almost freaked out in jubilation when I found this, hehe... Hope you like... :)... Oh, but there are only 20pcs available...



I always try my very best to make the most meaningful gift/presentation for my clients, insyaAllah...so, I hope I've been able to add joy and cheer to their lives... :)



To all Jules family, friends and patrons, though I don't write/update as often as I used to, I'd like all of you to know that I truly, truly value your support and encouragement. And I make it my personal goal to continually improve myself and all Jules products/stuff to better meet your needs and requirements :)

I have not written anything about the latest devastation in Haiti, but, like many others around the world, my heart goes to the quake victims. And, with your continued support, I have been able to contribute to their needs accordingly, and also to the other efforts that I pledge to, ie. gaza, cancer, underprivileged children/families...insyaAllah... Sincerly, thank you...

No comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com