Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Friday, January 22, 2010

Jules Fondants

For the very first time in my life, and in my entire baking life, I made fondant. I can't believe it myself, but apparently, I made fondant. !!!...Alhamdulillah... And I learnt it from YouTube! There's a lot more to improve on of course, ie. texture, taste, but I actually did it. Wiz, thanks for your encouragement, I hope your son gets well soon; Maria Waheeda Astuty, all the best, I pray you have a safe delivery :)







...And most importantly, thank you very much Kak Gie, for this opportunity, and for trusting me with something so important... :)

No comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com