Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Teacher's Day ~ 16 May 2010

This morning I wished my parents a very Happy Teacher's Day, coz even now, after having been retired for abt 15-20 years, to me, they are still 2 very cool teachers...coz they can teach stuff to my boys that I could never do, even if I went and got myself a degree in teaching or psychology!

And to all the fine teachers out there, Happy Teacher's Day! The truth is, I cannot begin to imagine how you do what you do...teach 20-40 children in 1 class, and get them to actually listen to you, and respect you... And most importantly, you are able to make them want to learn and appreciate as well as respect knowledge, it's simply amazing!

To my boys' teachers, thank you for all that you've done for my boys, seriously, thank you! xoxoxox... :)

No comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com