Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Sunday, May 30, 2010

Jules 1st actual Wedding Brownie!

Hallooooooooooo!

Sooooorrrrrrryyyyyyyy for the long silence, but, yes, it has been hectic. Well, it started when my router went kaput after a really bad lightning storm; our WIFI went MIA and since I didn't know how to config it to LAN, I went mobile for a few days, and being on mobile, it's not easy to update blogs. Bad excuse, ya I know, but that's the real story. And after En Amir Emran remedied our WIFI situation, things just got really hectic, and so on and so on... :)

Anyway, I've been up to several very fun and exciting projects, but to break the silence, here's JulesFudgyliciousness latest creation... A special 3 recipe brownie with fondant for a wedding in white + apple green (photo by Nora Khatin). I'll post more photos soon, after darling husband returns from his company trip on Tuesday insyaAllah, coz whatever pictures I took, are in his camera, which is now with him in Bali... :)

Thank you Nora, for having faith in me; frankly speaking, I didn't know I could actually do this... :)

4 comments:

wiz said...

I love it!

HANISAMIRUL said...

cantiknya!!!! i wan i wan! good job julie.

eila said...

kak juli,way to gooo..cantiklah kek ni..luv it!!!

Lots of luv,
Eila

Jules said...

wiz, i hv a fab guidance counselor...tq :)

zai, eila...tq, alhamdulillah... simple2 tu boleh la, insyaAllah. baby's breath tu yg buat nampak berseri sebenarnye :)!


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com