Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The monsters are down

Aahhh...peace...and quiet...and a lot of mess to cleanup! So I call my kids monsters and goons and terrors... But these three wonderful creatures bestowed unto me by the Divine Power are the only true treasures of my life. When people say my sons are adorable, I'd say, yeah, well, they're okay, not too bad, other kids are cute too. But deep down inside, every mother would feel ever so proud with such pleasing remarks about their kids. Right? Sure I'm right...



All three are in bed now, a little bit past their usual bedtime, coz I just had to catch David Cook at the closing of tonight's AI. Heh heh... So, when I finally tucked them in at 9pm just now, they fell immediately into zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...



I hope my boys will grow up with some bit of artistic talent. Esfahan is taking piano lessons, and the three brothers' favourite happy tune now is Saiful Apek's "Aspalela" and Dewa's Dewi! Oh yes, Damascus has also been going around ranting "mama mama tolong, mama mama tolong"!... Haaa, yes, these are the things that heal my soul.....



Darling husband is out, moonlighting, good moonlighting, so I'm peacefully enjoying my coffee as I write. And watching Ghost Whisperer...I'm recording CSI, so I'll watch that with the man later.



I'm a bit free this next day or two, until clients feedback on my writing, then back to deadlines. I've another deadline, for my gift, that's due in June. Well, for now I'm free.



My parents are in Kelantan visiting my great grand aunt who's been a bit down lately. She's 86. I'd want to be there now too, but I can't find anyone to help care for the boys while I'm gone. I have help during the day, but at night it's just me and the boys, and that includes darling husband... If he had to leave for an outstation or overseas job, me alone at home with the 3 monsters for several days is never a problem. But him alone with the boys, for even one night is unthinkable. Well, that's the reality of things...we women do it better...heh heh...



About my great grand aunt, well, what's most important is I've loved her well. I hope to still find time to visit her soon, but even if I don't, it's okay...I have peace, whatever happens. And she's a wonderful woman who's loved well herself, so, she'll be okay too...

No comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com