Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jules is very touched by the support at her Charity Booth

Hi everyone,

I was going to wait until I've gotten some pictures from the Charity Bazaar before I posted anything. But, then again, I figured that might take some time, so...I shall write something now.

I am truly, deeply humbled by the keen support that I received at Jules Charity Booth recently. No doubt some people could not make it, but they communicated the support and the encouragement, and that means very much to me.

I must thank the fabulous ladies of Soroptimist Ampang, for directly, and indirectly, helping me to clear off my wares at the booth. My parents visited, my sister took charge of admin while darling husband promoted aggressively! All my friends and patrons of Jules who were there...you know who you are...a zillion thanks...

I greatly value your faith and respect... I shall thrive to produce more and better Jules products...

No comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com