Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jules Shopped But Didn't Drop!

...Yup, coz, I was shopping for Jules, not merely for my own personal pleasure nor satisfaction... :) Hence, the head was still well in check and didn't go astray !

I wasn't too happy with yesterday's task though, coz I didn't quite get what I was looking for...something to thrill Jules's patrons in my next batch of JulesFudgyliciousness. But, I'm not giving up, there's still today and tomorrow. I hope I'll find something fab to share with everyone :)

I must thank Jules friends at AMP for clearing off my JulesDelightfulness Chocolate Chip Cookies yesterday...you guys are simply fabuloussss! And TM friends too, of course, for never failing me... :)

I'll stick with my Quote Pick by the fab Billie Holiday for the rest of the week, but I think I'll give a new vibe to go with it; hope everyone likes... Now I have to plan out my trip for this weekend with my darling goons, to see the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta at Putrajaya...

A piu tardi...

In the meantime, let me share with you the little bit of joy that I achieved from my shopping yesterday...yet another square plate to add to my collection, this one's called 'Born Free'...i think it's so cute, with all the ginger bread men running 'free'!...And the candelabra to complete my Amber Rose collection...


3 comments:

wiz said...

Jules!!!!!!!!!!!! You didn't wait for me!.

teeemkay said...

your blog looks much better! and well done on the moolah collection. keep those creative juices flowing, gerfren!

tessaurus

..::ciaobella::.. said...

ur whimsical taste never fail to amaze me


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com