Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jules Fed Koalas...

...named Damascus and Marrakesh...! During lunch today, Damascus clung on to my hips and thighs, while Marrakesh glued his arms round my neck. If you didn't know better, you'd think it was some great circus act! :)! But, this is the normal way in which I, often, not always, tend to my two younger offsprings...


2 koalas & a kangaroo, a.k.a. Thing 2, Thing 1 & Cat In The Hat, a.k.a. Marrakesh, Damascus & Esfahan


Phewh, today was really hectic! I'm finally sitting down properly now to type. Though one koala sticks ever so comfortably on my lap as I work, at least I know I don't have to jump up the next minute to run out on errands again. :)
I'm finishing up on the gifts I'm giving to some very special children this Saturday, then there's my Easter delivery, my corporate gifts, and I must start making goody bags for Damascus's birthday do at his kindy next Wednesday, and my translations still require my close attention...


Thanks Carmen for thinking of JulesFudgyliciousness for your precious Enya.


Okay, now I just need some sinful ultra black coffee, and perhaps my fudgy, to recharge...

Meantime, my Vintage Garden pan in yellow and blue...starts next week....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ala, no more pink pans?

We want pink! we want pink! we want pink!

Kah kah kah.


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com