Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jules is recharged...

...After coming to terms with a great loss and such sadness, I am back to running my life, at full speed, yet again... :)

There are a few things that I've been up to these past few days, in my own quietness...on top of my mind boggling translation work... (yup, I've been toying with some new things) but, mmmm..., they're not quite ready just yet for me to share with you.... So, in the meantime, I'll share with you my offering for Easter. I hope you like, coz I liiiiiiike... :)! I'm just a real sucker for cute plates with cute colours...:)

No comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com