Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Friday, May 8, 2009

I soaked up the sun...

...and am indeed grateful for what I have...fiercely loyal family and friends...and wonderfully supportive patrons :)

The booth at the MarketPlace@KLiDC proved to be a test of another sort...the scorching heat, the Jalan Ampang dust, and.... the unfortunately sad customer flow... !... :)

But, fortunately for me, I have people who never fail to pop in wherever Jules may be...Thank you... and thank you all Jules family, friends and patrons for the constant encouragement... because of you, those excruciating 7 hours under that hot, stuffy tent, seemed like a leisurely walk in the park...in lovely autumn! And, there were also my fellow vendors, from whom I learnt new things, and with whom I joyously traded! :)


...more tins...it was so hot that I didn't have the will to even take any pictures at the booth!...Now I look forward to another new experience at the A Shopaholic's Den Birthday Bash Bazaar tomorrow...

No comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com