Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jules at 41...


...feels very humbled and blessed, and very, very happy! Alhamdulillah... :)

To everyone who has supported JulesMD in every way, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Mere words can't possibly express the gratitude I feel inside, but nevertheless, you should know that you all have a very special place in my heart.

Alhamdulillah, I am celebrating yet another birthday with my family, friends and so many loved ones, and there's really not much more that I could ask for. I do hope that I continue to grow positively so that I can go on to be better and do better things... InsyaAllah...

To all Jules family, friends and patrons, thank you, and God bless... :)


2 comments:

teeemkay said...

happy b'day again, babe. apende dalam the tins on the table tuh?

Jules said...

those are my candy tins, which are party favours for the guys. for the ladies, i made photo frame n album/journal.

inside the candy tins r lollipops, sweets n chocs; n for my dad i put in extra boost of the black hot hacks which is his favourite!


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com