Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Monday, February 7, 2011

Jules Charity Booth in March 2011

Halloooooo!

Hope everyone's happily back to their normal routines after the long CNY break :) And I do hope that everyone's well, coz my boys came down with really bad stomach flu that week and we ended up in the paediatric ward! Hehe, they're all fine now, Alhamdulillah, but they had to miss all the festivity, and the worst was they had to be off their beloved full cream milk that whole week!

Anyway, the latest update regards to the scheduled charity bazaar is that it'll be on 5 and 6 March 2011, Saturday and Sunday, at Great Eastern Mall, Jalan Ampang. As per previous years, it is organised by Soroptimist International Ampang Chapter, and they will channel the proceeds from the booth fees to several causes, one of which is underprivileged families.

So, in view of this, and in response to your very kind support towards everything Jules, I am preparing some new items that will be on sale at Jules charity booth, insyaAllah...


JulesDelightfulness Album...in Contemporary and Classic

I finally managed to create my own scrapbook albums, thanks to valuable encouragement from Nadhrah :) The album covers are in either my Contemporary black & white base or my Classic earth tones, and I've intentionally made the pages plain so that one has the freedom to embellish them in his or her own personal taste...





JulesAddictionTins...in Contemporary and Classic

Tin Bondage...in homage towards the fab designer, and also coz I was inspired by my riding buddy, Yus, a fellow mommy of 3 boys, who struts effortlessly in the latest Herve Larue's bondage dresses; I don't have the guts (pun intended!) to sport the fashion myself, so I let my tins do it for me, hehe. In the background are some canisters in my latest Houndstooth design...


Vintage...among my latest Classic tins...



JulesFudgyliciousness Dark Chocolate Fudge

...Alongside my JulesFudgyliciousness Brownies, I hope to also introduce my new Dark Chocolate Fudge, as well as my long overdue Chewies...



I will be posting more pictures of Jules presentations/packagings for the booth soon, insyaAllah. As for now, I am currently busy busy busy with a very exciting project, which I hope to share with you soon too, hehe...

Till then, take care and be safe wherever you are :)

No comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com