Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jules "Heart" Petra...

This year, in celebration of my 41st birthday, I had initially planned to give away 41pcs Jules "Heart" Petra canisters to my valued clients and friends circa my birthday week, to show my love and appreciation for their undying support towards everything Jules...

However, after my last blog post on Monday 7 February, I received an email from my dear friend Yeanti, which caused me to change this plan of mine.

Yeanti and her gang had recently organised a jumble sale to raise funds for Rumah Titian Ashraful Rohaniah (RTAR). (Picture courtesy of Zar Zailan)
But apparently, the amount they raised from that sale was still insufficient to meet the needs of RTAR, and that is why they are organising yet another jumble sale to try to raise more funds for the home.

So, I decided that in view of this, my Jules "Heart" Petra now has the opportunity to serve a greater purpose...

As such, to show my support towards Yeanti and her team's very kind deed and to help RTAR raise the funds that they so desperately need, I will contribute Jules "Heart" Petra to their jumble sale this Friday, 11 February 2011, 11am-3pm, at Menara TM, Jalan Pantai Baru.

I hereby urge all kind family, friends and patrons of Jules, especially those at Menara TM Jalan Pantai Baru, to please, PLEASE buy at least 1pc Jules "Heart" Petra @RM10.00, and contribute towards this very noble deed. ALL the sale proceeds will go directly to RTAR's fund, and I have given Yeanti my utmost trust to ensure this, InsyaAllah. I have 41pcs ready, so that's a potential RM410.00 for the fund, and I will try my best to make a few more, so that we can all try to do our part for charity.

Jules "Heart" Petra would make a sweet gift for the loved one, whether as a plain and simple gift box, or filled with chocolates, cookies or what nots. Or, you can keep Jules "Heart" Petra for yourself, to store your most precious possesion, or just simply to remind you of the good thing you've done. Either way, I hope it will help to bring more love to all our lives, InsyaAllah... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep 1 for me Jules. And bila I anta your stuff nanti, you pass it to me and I'll pay you then, boleh?

Jules said...

tq wiz!!! xox :)


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com