Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happily Belated :)

It's always better late than never, well almost always. And some things are deliberately postponed or deferred so they can be meaningfully enjoyed with greater ease and peace of mind.


For Sara's Prefects' Teacher's Day makan-makan... If I were a teacher, I'd so love to keep all the pretty dessert forks as bookmarks, or if I were marking a pupil's either very good or very bad homework ~ the whites for good, the reds for bad! Hehehe...



For the fab Mum who had to defer her own special day to make way for what's important for her children, always... :)


One day late, but still I follow...



And finally, my star album is complete! I was so overwhelmed with my own emotions after I looked upon the end result of what had been deferred for far too long. My 3 most precious treasures in the world, my very own bright stars, now shining upon me everytime I sit down to work, radiating love, warmth and joy all around our home. Alhamdulillah...














Some things are best kept for later... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photo album is a must have for every family. Excellent job Jules!

Jules said...

wiz, i emo masa buat n lepas siap star album ni, hehe. album tu i bought from nadhrah, n semua materials tu pun i dah beli lama dulu from her. masa dok buat tu, bila tengok gambar budak2 dari kecik sampai skrg, rasa sayu sgt. haha! kelakar kan? yup, u r right, everyone shud hv a special album like this of their family.


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com