Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Sunday, July 19, 2009

Jules alone with 3 goons!

Hee hee hee... yup, it's just me, and my 3 adorable monsters this weekend. I have a small window now while Marrakesh stays glued to "Kapten Boleh", and Esfahan and Damascus carry on with their "Dexter" mission! I had shooo-ed them hurriedly for their showers earlier, before they end up not showering the whole day! And yes, they've been fed with healthy, nutritious cereal + milk!

Phewh! It was indeed a looooong and challenging night last night, entertaining my kiddos and working on my assignments/gift orders, while at the same time trying to catch glimpses of the Anugerah Planet Muzik (in Jakarta) on Astro Ria, where Darling Husband/Ayah was. Marrakesh, in his true fashion, was the last to drop, with mommy having to "garu belakang", "garu perut", "tepuk"! And this morning was very early, as I put together the lovely flowers for a special baby's christening, while waiting for La to pick up her gift. I had asked the boys' Makcik Ati to drop in for a few minutes to keep them company as mommy rushed out to send the baby gift... Deep inhale, big exhale... aaaaaahhhhh...! And in case you're wondering, Makcik Ati helps us out at home Mon-Sat, 7.30am-7.00pm :)

Lovely pink roses and lilac eustoma, with my all time favourite baby's breath...


After completing this task, I was suddenly overcome with mixed emotions... the joy of having a baby, the joy of looking at baby stuff...those kind of things, you know? Well, I guess many women, moms and even dads would understand... :) And this particular gift affected me even more coz it was all purple and lilac and pink and white... ! Thanks Mary, for giving me this opportunity... :)

As for my dear Puan Naib Yang Dipertua PIBG, La, I hope you have a good event at your kids' school today! This special gift (well, I consider all the gifts I make special!) for your guest speaker has a lovely Borneo batik sarung, some delightful Fererros and a relaxing lemongrass eye pad...


Okay, now to prepare the boys' meals for the day...think I'll wait till darling husband lands back in the nest to start on my next assignment, which must be delivered first thing tomorrow morning... Inhale...exhale... !

No comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com