Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Friday, July 17, 2009

Jumble Sale For Charity

Good morning! My friend, Disha, is organising a charity jumble sale this weekend, 18 & 19 July 2009. I had intended to put up a table selling JulesFudgies and JulesAddiction Tins, but sadly, logistics aren't on my side, so I won't be able to participate. But, I will try to pop by, maybe drop off some of my fudgies to Disha so she and her gang can sell them and bring in some proceeds.

I'm rushing quite a bit this morning, so I couldn't wait for the actual flyer file, but here are the basic details of the jumble sale (she put up a very nice invite on Facebook; me very blur about IT, don't know how to link, so, I'm afraid we'll have to settle with this viz, sooooryyyy....hee hee).

I hope many will be able to visit there and pour some joy into this noble cause... :)... Have a fab weekend!

No comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com