Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jules on the run!

Hee hee... That's why I always tell my boys, that if we lived on the Starship Enterprise where I can energise and beam over here and there at my convenience, then I wouldn't be so stressed when they don't heed my instructions...! But seriously, it's really no joke running here and there trying to get your stuff done, deadlines met, plus chauffer duty, dropping off and picking up, parking and unparking the car, then getting back into your schedule, especially when the day is so hot!

Anyways, amidst my running around, I managed to work on some very interesting things that surprisingly cropped up along the way :)

Introducing...JulesFudgy Argyle :
For the wife who likes JulesFudgy Bling and would like to have it for her husband's birthday... darling husband, who appreciates his wife's adoration for blings but wouldn't want to have the same amount of bling himself...!

...Do notice that the top pix shows JulesFudgy Argyle with more bling at the points while the bottom pix shows it with less bling...that's Jules offering choies...! Hee hee... ...Jules fudgy with strawberries, for the kids... :)


Then I was given the task to package two wonderful gifts for a very special boss who was retiring. One was the Holy Quran, and the other a fascinating book called The Pavillion Of The Sacred Relics. My jaw dropped the first time I was handed the latter, it was like holding a great treasure. And a treasure it is indeed as it was a limited edition copy and the only other people who own the book are HM Tuanku Mizan and Tun Abdullah Badawi. I must admit that it was indeed a privilege to be around something so awesome; a treasure that holds such great knowledge and information. My husband and I, we love books, we just have this fascination for books, especially limited or special editions. The Pavillion Of The Sacred Relics...it is now my aim to own one...perhaps if I ever get to Istanbul, where is was published... :)



...a lovely songket tenun Terengganu and a nice scroll of words to complete the whole package... :)


Then, I also squeezed in a new experimentation... baking JulesFudgies in cups. Wiz the wiz had gotten such cool hot pink and white polka liners for me...thanks Wiz. So, I gave it a try, in my unending quest to continually provide new alternatives to my JulesFudgy presentation.



And lastly, in between the impossible rush of checking on gift packing progress and briefing graphic designers, I managed to spruce up a special JulesFudgy in a Tin... Soprattutto per signor mundo, con l'amore dal suo innamorato... :)

...for a brute and a gentlemen.... aaaaaahhh... I'm just a sucker for all things romantic!

...I truly love all Jules family, friends and patrons, you must know that my heart has the softest spot for all of you! So, be it in the middle of the night, or during a storm or in the midst of everything hectic, if my flesh supports my will, if there are sufficient ingredients in the fridge, enough tools at my worktable, insyaAllah, I will do my very best to meet all your requests, urgent, last minute, or in ample grace time... I have my darling goons to help! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JUles, I imagined you saying all that you have written in one breath ha ha ha. Baca pun letih. But I have got to say that I loikeeeeeeee your argyle fudgy, so kewl. WOuld be a wonderful pattern on a skirt.

Jules said...

alhamdulillah, master si-fu likes my argyle fudgy! tq, tq... itu improvisation orang yg tak pandai cake deco ni sebenarnya! i memang suka giler argyle motif, the first one i ever bought were a pair of socks, pink, purple, n white argyle print... :)


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com