Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Deepavali!

My whole family and I would like to wish all our Hindhu friends and Jules patrons a very Happy Deepavali, may your celebration be joyous and meaningful, may you be blessed with the warm company of your loved ones and most importantly, be safe wherever you are.

To my dear, dear friend, Mala, I truly miss you, and I'm thinking of the good old days when we all used to rush up to your mom's vegetarian buffet spread ~ idli, pooree, tosai, chutney and all those yummy curries!

Mmmm, I hope to score some cool white muruku from Aunty Indera too... hee hee...

No comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com