Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Monday, October 5, 2009

Jules carries on...

...with life as usual, after the surprise departure of Makcik Ati...Oh, please don't get me wrong, she's well and fine, it's just that she suddenly decided that she rather not work anymore, perhaps too overwhelmed by emotions of missing her kids and her kampung... But she's been with us for 3 years, and we've considered her part of the family, so, let's hope she'll finally find what she's looking for and that she'll be happy... We already miss her... :)

Anyways, the 2 younger goons got up late this morning coz the were exhausted from playing at the playground in front of Ayah Sabri's and Wan Sal's house yesterday, during their Raya open house. So, mommy had time to view the recorded "Mamma Mia", for the very first time. Aaawwwwww... now I understand what the raving was all about. I simply fell in love with the movie! Love the songs! Love Meryl Streep! Love Greece! Despite my aching sore throat, which is causing me to lose my voice, my back ache coz Marrakesh had decided he wanted to be carried in the middle of the night, and the laundry stockpile, not to mention my fudgy order for tomorrow, I found myself dancing and dancing and dancing like a teenager at her first live concert! Woohoo!!! Haaaaahhh... all that dancing really did me good actually, coz now I feel like a huge burden has been lifted (from not having anymore help around the house during the day) and that I'm all alive and wired up to do just about anything! Woohoo!!!

InsyaAllah, we'll all manage to keep our home and our lives organised with just mommy running and screaming around...hee hee...

No comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com