Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Saturday, September 26, 2009

Jules after Raya...

...is 20kgs heavier!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Hence... the more time I now need to go through whatever photos that were taken during Raya and these past week, before I upload them in here...! Hee hee... heh heh... no lah, not that much vanity at play here...! It's just that, my brother saved the Raya pix in my sister's notebook, and my husband copied them into his pen drive, and his pen drive has been left working on its own at his office (yup, he forgot to bring it home!). So I haven't even actually looked at the Raya photos properly yet, and my sister must not yet have the time to upload them on her facebook, so, I can't possibly share them with anyone yet either. There, phewh! That's the story thus far...

And about me having gained 20kg since 1st Syawal, well, that's how I'm feeling now. Nope, I haven't had the guts to weigh myself properly, too scary, and too weak to accept any such truth, so I don't really know how mcuh I've actually gained, tho it does really feel like at least 20kgs!... But seriously, after all those dodol, lemang, pineapple tarts, sugee, makmur, etc, etc, it IS no wonder that I AM that heavier now...!

Terrible, terrible...! While I feel so heavy and full, I still can't stop the dodol, kuih raya, kek lapis, etc, etc...! Soon, soon... when all the festivities are over...! Hee hee...

While I wait for the Raya pix files to reach me, I'll share with you my boys' current favourite playlist : Eros Ramazzotti's latest album "Ali e Radici". Yup, that's all that goes on in the car these days, Eros, Eros and more Eros! But, who doesn't love Eros?... :) ...

2 comments:

Julia said...

Great blog! I love Eros too, that's all that plays in my car these days also. I even started a blog about him ha ha.

Jules said...

hi julia, thanks for dropping by...please don't let it be your last ya... :)


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com