Jules' Quote Picks

Cynthia Kersey has been writing about Unstoppable People for over a decade and found that living an unstoppable life always involves giving. People who give and are involved in a purpose that is greater than themselves are the happiest people and live the richest and most meaningful lives imaginable...

(Thank you Abang Zu for sharing this...)


Saturday, September 26, 2009

Jules Raya 2009 Pix

Yess! Finally! Right after my post, I went to FB and my sister had uploaded some pix....
...warming up before the actual pix lineup...

...TokAbah's and TokMama's preciousness...

...heart and soul...

...the clan of 2009, with Kak Titi...


...Love was all around...


...my 2 best gals...Kak Rozy & Medina...

...Joshua luuuuurves Uncle Tam...

...Uncle Joe with Nabil...

I believe there are more fun pix, especially of goons in action! Will upload more soon... :)

No comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com